A complete restoration and back stage addition of the late 1800’s Opera House on the historic square of Granbury, Texas. The existing late 1800’s main and balcony seating, ceiling and small back stage area were removed, leaving only a shell. A back stage addition to the building allowed for increased practice rooms, changing areas, a sunken orchestra pit, and better functionality for shows.
The new seating with wrap around balcony provides an intimate setting. New accessible restrooms, elevator, grand stairs and concession stand make the venue a destination for years to come.
Previous ProjectColonial Country Club: Tennis / Midway Facility