A complete renovation of an early twentieth century, four story office building, originally the home of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. Modernized over time, the new owner wished to return the exterior façade and portions of the first floor back to its original design. With the help of original drawings and early photographs, construction details were developed to restore the building, while also adapting it for current code and standards. In addition to the first floor’s recreation of the historic façade and a full interior renovation that included the historic lobby, there was also a conversion of the press room into a 10,000 square foot museum exhibit hall with classic cars and a historic airplane of Amon G. Carter, Sr., a Fort Worth legendary character and the original owner of the building and the newspaper. Other exhibits capture more history of his life and the building’s uses, including the inaugural broadcast location for WBAP radio in 1922. The upper floors were redeveloped into Class A office space.